
Braxton loves to look at himself in the mirror. I put him on his boppy on the bathroom counter and he will look at himself forever and just smile. That is the longest he will go with entertaining himself is when hes looking at himself in the mirror. I think he knows how cute and handsome he is..

Kevin put Braxton's bouncer together on Sunday. He looks so cute in it and he was laughing and having so much fun!! Hopefully he will be doing some self-entertaining in it!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Braxton's new favorite things
Posted by Jenna Lee at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
cute cute.. he looks so skinny in those pj's haha... but i like the chunky him better!
bring that boppy over to moms tomorrow and im gonna put him in front of the mirror on the floor and just go back to bed :) ha jk
ha ha that made me laugh but when you babysit him you must play with him every min, he can't wait to see you tomorrow hopefully he will be good but don't plan on going back to sleep, he will not let you!
Could he be any cuter??!!!! I love that he stares at himself...too funny, he has the sweetest little face! P.S. I have those same sconces, gotta love Kirklands :)
libby LOVED the mirror! i took a tall mirror and laid it against the wall on the floor, just a tip so he can look at his handsome self while he is having tummy time too! also, libby LOVED her jumperoo! it was one of our best purchases! he looks just the perfect age for introducing it! are you going back to work???
LOL! we must be blogging at the same time... i am trying to catch up! now i have so many names added to my friends list now:)
the jumperoo is basically the same thing as what you have, its a jumper...except the rainforest jumperoo is by fisher price?? anyway, she loved hers! he is seriously so cute! i love all his hair, and his adorable round face! you are so lucky to be able to stay home with him i wish i was as lucky, i am at the bank now, so i know what you went thru wamu, i hate it:) oh well, soon enough i will be able to stay home... i hope!
too cute! I love the mirror pictures!! I have been thinking about getting maddux a bouncer like that, let me know if Braxton likes it!
Thanks for the invite! I need more blogs to look at, everyone I know has them blocked and i cant see :( I've been wanting to see you blog ever sense I heard you started one. Im a beginer too. Your little boy is adorable! I was shocked with the jet black hair he has, its sooo cute. Thanks again
Jenna, Yes! That is adorable! Jer used to love the mirror too. Braxton's little legs dangling in the bouncer are so cute! I love baby legs. I have been known to nibble on a few. So chubby and delightful! He is precious!
very cute! He does have your round face, little cutie.
He looks so much like his momma! I love that he entertains himself in the mirror! What a sweetie!
NEXT.....!!
c'mon jenna! new post! at LEAST once a week. thats the rule around these parts. didnt chelly tell you the rules?
hey jenna how are ya? I wanted to give you that pork recipe before I forget because I think I remember you asking for it, so here it is:
Pork Barbacoa
1 Boneless Pork Roast
1 Packet of McKormick Grill Mate
(Southwest Marinade Flavor)
1 1/2 C Water
1/2 C Vinegar
2 T Oil
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1 16oz. Dr. Pepper (or to taste)
* Adam mixed in some Baby Ray's barbeque sauce just for a little extra sweetness.
Mix ingredients and pour over roast then place roast in crock pot for 5-7 hours. When Roast looks done remove and shred and then place back into marinade and cook on low until ready to serve!
Post a Comment